标准辞职信Resignation Letter 写法！附上常用辞职语句！！收藏起来！
Dear Mr. Wang,
I am writing to inform you about my decision to resign from mycurrent position.
The primary reasons are as follows. First, after two months, I dofeel that it is not easy for me to get used to the extra work and night shift. Second,the salary has proven to be much lower than you originally promised, and I havea large family to support. Last, what I have learned in the university cannotmeet the requirement of being an editor.
I feel terribly sorry for the inconvenience I have caused. Isincerely hope that you approve of my resignation.
Dear HR Leadership:
I regret that I give my official resignation to the company at this time .
I came to the company just three months, and I’m very honored to be able to become a member of our company. During three months , I learned a lot, and the company’s financial situation is also in good shape. I’m very grateful that the company gave me such a good environment to work and learn.
But I need to resign for personal reasons. In regularization with my salary after the nature of work and measure my ability to work, I feel the salary is not with my expectations. So, I decided to resign.
I hope my applications can be approved before June 20,
I wish you good health .
Dear Mr. Wang,
Thanks for offering me the opportunity to work for Designs & Fashion .But I have to say sorry for having to quit this job.
Painfully, I have overestimated my adaption to this job to some degree. First of all, my personality has some conflicts with this job. Editor needs patient and unique viewpoint, which is what I am lacking of .What’s more, to be an excellent editor, people have to read a variety of books .As a student majored in science, knowledge of literature is what I am looking for.
Though I like this job very much, I have to say sorry for quitting my job and getting you so much trouble.
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter’s office.
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
🔔订阅 Subscribe 我们的YouTube频道！帮我们破500啊！🔔
【几分钟小教学】 原来上网就可以从EPF 第二户口提出RM500 ！！不用去公积金柜台排队！！
还没Like 我们全新面子书专页的朋友赶紧like 吧！Leesharing TV
📸 ig 账号 @leesharingcom
🎬 FB Page: Leesharing / Leesharing TV
🟦 Telegram : @leesharing
🟩 Wechat id: @leesharing